When moving into your new home in great doddington or the surrounding area, whether its bought or rented changing the locks on your front and back door should be top of your list of things to do. You have invested a considerable amount of money into your new property and contents. You have moved your furniture and family into your new property. Have you ever wondered how many keys are still out there for your house do you really want to risk someone else having a key?
REASONS TO CONSIDER LOCK REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR NEW HOME
- Do you know how many previous occupants your new home has had?
- Has the property ever been rented?
- When were the window locks last changed?
- Has anyone ever given a set of keys to a tradesman?
- Has the property ever been looked after by a third party?
- Has every set of keys to the property been collected from all of the above?